Our client is a multiple award winning cyber security company that is changing the way organizations protect their most valuable assets, data, and information from insider and external threats both on-premises and in the cloud on a global scale. Their real-time security analytics and intelligence technology combines machine learning behavior profiling with predictive risk-scoring algorithms on an open choice of big data to predict, prevent and detect breaches. They are used by over 1000 companies and government agencies globally to fight cyber fraud, IP theft, and account compromise. Role:
As a technical director, you will be responsible for providing technical sales support throughout the sales cycle.
- Assessing customer needs and identifying technical criteria, requirements, and decision drivers
- Providing expertise on architecture design, strategy, and planning
- Paying circa £110-130K plus bonuses
- Highly complex deal cycles
- Interacting with various customer personnel, such as C-level, analytics, and Architects
- Working collaboratively with engineering, product management, and sales.
- Hands on Knowledge of Security related products and technologies
- Some software development and/or scripting experience (regex, python, etc.), ability to work at the system command line interface.
- 3+ years relevant experience/knowledge within the information security space; ideally experience with SIEM and UEBA technologies
- A good understanding of SOC environment
- Also, have a solid understanding of sales cycles and be comfortable in customer facing scenarios.
- Self motivated and resourceful
- Bachelor's degree
This is a brilliant opportunity to join and make your mark in a highly successful and award winning company who are at an exciting stage in their development. If you believe you are a good fit for the role, please click APPLY. Alternatively, send your CV to Ollie Thornton at Saleslogic – firstname.lastname@example.org.