Technical Customer Success Manager
- Job Reference: C-GC1
- Date Posted: 29 April 2019
- Recruiter: Saleslogic
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £70,000 to £90,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Bonus
- Sector: IT/Software/SaaS
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
We are working with a global SaaS company that is growing rapidly. The company provides clients with a cloud-based image and video management platform, which enables customers to upload, store, manage, manipulate and deliver images and video for apps and websites.
The company is looking for a Technical Customer Success Manager to:
* Oversee the successful onboarding of new accounts
* Be the focal point for the customer and become a trusted partner
* Provide technical guidance to product managers, system architects and developers around best practice on how to use the platform.
In addition to this, you will be the advocate for the customer with all internal teams (product, finance, sales, IT etc). You will monitor and track customer status, identifying any areas of concern; whilst also identifying and pursuing upsell opportunities.
* Must have prior coding experience (any language: Java, Ruby, Pascal etc) in order to give help and advice to our customer's technical teams.
* 2+ years' experience in a customer facing role in a SaaS company.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Someone who enjoys working closely with customers ensuring their complete satisfaction.
* Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing company. An extremely attractive salary package is being offered for the right candidate, along with a competitive bonus and benefits package.
To discuss this role please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org