Our client is a fast-growing global marketing technology SaaS company, that offers customers a personalisation and automation solutions. The Role
They are searching for a superb Strategic Account Director to penetrate assigned accounts (winning net new logos), landing-and-expanding, cross-selling, upselling and renewing.
You will use a consultative approach to sell the digital transformation personalisation solutions. Key sectors are Retail, Travel, Financial Services, Media, Telecom and entertainment and be targeting senior marketing executives.
With multiple vacancies available, the successful candidate(s) can be based anywhere in the United States, or choose to work from one of their 3 main regional offices. Key Requirements:
- You must have 5+ years’ experience working in MarTech and selling software via the Marketing function.
- Track record of selling to large mid-market / Enterprise Accounts.
- Proven performance against target.
- A solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape.
- Consultative sales methodology and approach.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful SaaS business that is continuing its global expansion and following four record quarters for the company.
You will be joining a very happy ship - this company is highly rated on Glassdoor.
The financial package will be competitive (c$270K OTE - uncapped) and come with shares in the business.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity then please click APPLY or alternatively email your CV to Saleslogic: firstname.lastname@example.org.