Solutions Engineer (Pre-Sales) - FinTech SaaS
- Job Reference: CJ21111
- Date Posted: 21 November 2019
- Recruiter: Saleslogic
- Location: London
- Salary: £75,000 to £76,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + Bonus + Equity + Benefits
- Sector: IT/Software/SaaS, Professional Services
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
We are working with a mature start-up that offers an Intelligent Risk Management platform to assist small-to-medium sized financial services companies to manage, automate and streamline the on-boarding of new customers, as they progress through their regulatory compliance and risk approval process.
As a result of using this software clients save time and money, simplify workflows and increase customer satisfaction.
As the company approaches Series B funding, they are looking to further accelerate their growth.
To assist with this growth, they are searching for a 2nd Solutions Engineer to join an expanding Sales and Marketing Team. You will bring a combination of technical and customer-facing skills to identify and develop solutions for our customers.
Responsibilities will include:
Understand the customers' problems and answer technical questions as part of the Pre-Sales process.
Translate and map the customers' pain points against our client's operating system and define the scope of work to deliver that solution.
Develop resources to support the Sales Team.
Work with colleagues in Product, Sales and Marketing - your insight will play an important role in the future development of the product.
* You must have at least 12 months experience working as a Sales / Solutions Engineer in a complex B2B SaaS business.
* Experience with REST APIs is necessary.
* Experience of working with Financial Services companies is attractive.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* You are consultative, positive and have the ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical people.
You'll be given Equity in the company on joining the business so that you share in the success that you will have helped to create. Salary guidance: £75K + Bonus + Great benefits package.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity then please click APPLY or alternatively email your CV to Saleslogic: email@example.com.