Senior Sales Executive
- Job Reference: GC-ORG1
- Date Posted: 29 May 2019
- Recruiter: Saleslogic
- Location: London
- Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
- Bonus/Benefits: 6% of Sales
- Sector: Commercial
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
We are working with an exciting fast-growing company that has founded five brands within the home appliance, lifestyle and sports and outdoors markets. They currently sell over 140 products into six countries and are ranked as one of the UK and Europe's Fastest Growing companies by the Financial Times and Fast Track 100.
Our client is looking to hire a new business focussed senior sales executive.
You will be expected to approach, pitch to and build key commercial relationships with major department stores, supermarkets and high-street retailers, to develop a pipeline of B2B business opportunities for the key brands.
You will work with distributors in the UK, Europe and USA to bring brands to market through retail channels, as well as bringing new distributors onboard.
This is the first sales hire in the business and there is potential for this role to grow into a sales management position in the future.
* Experience of sales hunting is crucial - you love selling, you have ambition, perseverance, optimism, confidence, resilience and the ability and desire to influence others. You do not fear rejection.
* 6+ years sales experience; 2+ years selling consumer products into retail/wholesale channels
* Existing relationships with buyers and contacts at key retailers is a strong advantage.
* Experience of working with distributors in the UK/abroad
* Happy to work autonomously
* UK driving license; some travel expected (mainly within the UK, some overseas)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing and successful business. The successful candidate will receive a competitive package with a base salary of £40K-£50K+, plus 6% of all sales generated.
For any further information on this position, please click APPLY or alternatively you can email your CV to Saleslogic - email@example.com.