Senior Sales Executive
- Job Reference: DL090321
- Date Posted: 3 September 2021
- Recruiter: Saleslogic
- Location: England
- Salary: £85,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Double commission + accelerators
- Sector: Sales
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Saleslogic is proudly working with one of the fastest growing Customer Data Platforms today, as evidenced by the likes of Gartner and Deloitte. Significantly well-funded by major VC firms, their AI-powered marketing automation enables B2C marketers to hyperpersonalise content and send proactive messaging across all channels. Sounds like an impressive product to sell to major brands in Finance, eLearning, Retail and Media? Read on....
Our client has a wonderful, open management style - the culture of collaboration and the 'team ethic' is second to none here. You will be very well supported in your path to success, and everyone is recognised for a job well done. Transparency, customer centricity and humbleness are all major parts of working here - and it works, very well.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Build a strong pipeline of accurate forecasted prospects and upsell opportunities
* Take responsibility for the full sales cycle from prospecting to deal closure
* Work with internal teams to ensure sales processes are optimised and minimised in length (SDR's/Marketing/Sales Engineers/Account Management etc)
* Agree Territory Plans with Manager to meet and exceed very achievable Sales target
* Ensure clients have the best experience possible during and after the Sales cycle
* 5+ years of Enterprise SaaS experience, 2 of which MUST be in MarTech, with demonstrable record of success.
* Experience in compiling Account Plans and executing on them
* Previous use of recognised, structured selling techniques/processes such as MEDDIC
* Proactively record sales activity in our CRM (Salesforce) to track progress and provide accurate forecasting
* Confidence in presenting the solution to end users and 'C' level Execs alike, sometimes at first meeting stage without a Sales Engineer
* Excellent written, oral, presenting, persuading and closing skills
* Handling objections professionally and turning each one in to an opportunity to direct the prospect towards our USP's
* Ability to travel to meet prospects and clients when conditions normalise
SALARY, BENEFITS & LOCATION:
The salary offered for this exciting role is £85k per annum with a double OTE, plus accelerators AND stock options. The commission structure here is exceptionally generous and if you sign deals structured appropriately, you are paid a higher percentage of the deal value. There are also very large incentives to close deals in the early part of your tenure.
This role is at present, remote, so you must be comfortable with that. As the global situation changes and the team grows, a shared office space in London will be very likely, but flexible working will be the norm when this happens.
Healthcare, Pension and unlimited holiday are all part of the package too.
To summarise, this is a great opportunity to join a team and organisation that is well-funded, has a great in demand product, and a very open management structure, where your voice and input will be heard.
To apply, please contact Darren Light at firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV, for an initial conversation.