We are working with a disruptive, cloud based, next-gen accounting software company. The management team has an impressive track record of success and is well backed.
Their solution is built for the cloud, faster to implement than its competitors, it built to integrate easily with other systems, offers automatic updates and is easy to use remotely on any browser.
This disruptive solution is more powerful than existing options on the market and is poised to shake-up the accounting software market.
- Deal with all aspects of the sales process, from lead generation to close.
- Product demonstrations.
- Ability to present to C level prospects.
- Proposal writing and tender response.
- Effective and transparent reporting internally.
- Candidates must have sold software to the finance function and be able to demonstrate a successful track record.
- 4+ years' of relevant closing experience.
- Full understanding of Accounting processes and the ability to discuss these in detail with accountants.
- Excellent knowledge of the existing providers in the accounting software market.
- Well-organised, strong leadership and influencing skills, problem-solving approach, self-starter, able to build relationships at all levels. Proactive. Eloquent. Confident. Honest.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Salary of £60,000-80,000 + Bonus (on a 60:40 split)