- Customer engagement platform, AI-powered automation and optimization enabling brands to analyse audience behaviour and engage consumers with personalised communication at every touchpoint and channel across their lifecycle
- Recent round of VC series funding
- On track for IPO
- Top ratings for service and support in Gartner Magic Quadrant, Gartner Peer Insights, and G2 Summer Reports.
- Recognized as one of the Highest Rated Cloud Companies To Work For.
- Fortune 500 clients including Deutsche Telekom, Samsung, Ally Financial, Vodafone, McAfee and many more.
- 50 Billion messages and up to 500 million consumers every month.
The goal is to build the world’s most trusted customer engagement platform for the mobile-first world. The Role:
Part of the leadership team on this scale up journey to exit, managing a global team of initially 11 SDR’s. As well as having the autonomy to establish best in class processes and structures, and using creativity to attain the best results, you will be responsible for growing this team to circa 25-30 by next year. Setting and supporting on targets and metrics as well as collaborating with AE’s to ensure maximum impact and effectiveness of the team will be key aspects towards success in this role. Package: Circa £140k OTE up to a £90k base (potential for flexibility here) The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years’ experience managing business development teams.
- Martech experience.
- Previously been a SDR Manager within the SaaS ecosystem.
- Managed teams in multiple locations.
- Experience growing teams.
- Will need some start-up / Scale-up exposure and a growth mindset.
- Exposure to regional markets like UK, Germany, France, Spain would be desirable.
- Someone who can add to their culture of fun and driving activity.