- Job Reference: Czh-SDR-1
- Date Posted: 8 September 2021
- Recruiter: Saleslogic
- Location: London
- Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + Bonus + Shares
- Sector: Sales
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
We are working with a pre-Series 'A' SaaS start-up, that have developed a software application that uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to help companies manage their exposure to raw material and commodity price fluctuations.
Their solution is already being used by a a number of well known global enterprises.
They are searching for a Sales Executive to help generate and qualify new business sales opportunities, as they continue to grow towards their Series 'A' funding round.
You will be working closely with the company's Sales Director to target relevant businesses and utilise a multichannel approach to engage with decision makers.
The ideal candidate would be attracted by developing their sales career in the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sector, and be ready to step-up into a closing Account Executive role within 6-12 months.
Requirements for the role:
- 1-3 years of sales experience in a sales development role, working on a tech product, a software solution or a Business Intelligence (BI) subscription service.
- Previous experience of selling into the Finance function would be an added bonus.
- Have a track record of achieving targets in previous roles.
- Demonstrate a new business hunter mentality.
- A candidate who is excited about working for a young company, with cutting edge technology and helping to build something really special.
A financial package in the region of £35-40K + a generous uncapped commission (5% of all deals sourced + KPI bonus) + Shares in the company - so you benefit from the value you are helping to create.
There is working from home flexibility, but with some time needed in my client's office in central London each week.