Our client is a market leader in Customer Experience (CX) software for the eCommerce sector.
They are experiencing hypergrowth and are now looking to appoint their first Sales Engineer in Europe. The business in Europe is doubling in size in Q1/2022 and this is a very exciting time to be joining the company. Responsibilities
- Design solutions and experiences that meet the client’s business and technical needs.
- Participate and lead technical discussions in all stages of the Pre-Sales process.
- Work with sales and delivery teams to scope the service engagements into estimates for work.
- Contribute to the scalability of the Services team with documentation, process optimization and cross-training.
- Conduct security reviews, assist with completion of RFPs and Vendor Assessments, gather insightful product feedback from customers to help inform future product roadmap.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical capacity in either SaaS, eCommerce or enterprise software solutions.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer-facing enterprise level software implementation, technical architect, technology consulting or systems integration roles.
- Experience with web services standards including HTTP, REST, SOAP & OAuth. HTML & CSS is strongly valued.
- Experience with one of the following domains is a plus: E-Commerce platforms, Order Management Systems, inventory management, WMS, TMS, Supply Chain, Logistics.
- Character: positive, entrepreneurial, high energy and professionalism.
- French or German language skills (nice to have)
The business provides a vital function and service within the eCommerce customer journey. This is an fantastic opportunity to join a business on the up, with excellent prospects for career development.
The salary is competitive, comes with bonus scheme and shares.