Sales Development Representative - FinTech SaaS
- Job Reference: GC-PF1
- Date Posted: 15 August 2019
- Recruiter: Saleslogic
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Bonus + Equity + Benefits package
- Sector: IT/Software/SaaS
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
We are working with a mature start-up that offers an Intelligent Risk Management (IRM) platform to assist small-to-medium sized financial services companies to manage, automate and streamline the on-boarding of new customers, as they progress through their regulatory compliance and risk approval process.
As a result of using this software clients save time and money, simplify workflows and increase customer satisfaction.
As the company approaches Series B funding, they are looking to further accelerate their growth.
To assist with this, they are searching for an experienced Sales Development Representative to play a leading role in generating the leads which will help the sales department hit ambitious growth targets.
Responsibilities will include:
* Collaborating strategically with the Account Executives and the wider marketing team to research and identify target accounts.
* Qualify new sales opportunities from inbound leads.
* Work with the marketing team to create lead generation campaigns.
* Target key decision makers to create qualified leads from outbound sales activity
* Become an expert on the industry, pitching the product, handling objections and getting customers excited about the many ways the product will make a difference to them.
* Hitting sales targets on a quarterly basis; logging and managing all your sales activity on Salesforce
* Prospecting with senior leaders and C-level from a variety of departments including Compliance, Operations, product, Risk & IT.
* You must have at least 18 months in a Sales Development Role for a complex SaaS business.
* You're comfortable generating your own pipeline, with a proven record of meeting targets
* You are consultative, positive, you take a value-based approach and you're collaborative with colleagues.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* If you have opened-up B2B SaaS business conversations with Financial Services companies in the past, then that's an added bonus but it's not essential.
This role is challenging and it will take dedication and drive. My client will work with you to develop your sales career, and ultimately aim for you to join the ranks of our Account Executive team.
You'll be rewarded by a generous commission scheme to compensate you for all your hard work and Equity in the company - so that share in the success that you have helped to create.
Salary guidance: £35-40K + Generous bonus + Equity in the company + Great benefits package.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity then please click APPLY or alternatively email your CV to Saleslogic: email@example.com.