This company are market leaders, providing an AI-powered product discovery platform, recognising user intent, and personalising both journeys and results end-to-end. Their platform enables dynamic change of a shopper's experience based on their behaviours through AI, enabling a shopper to be presented with accurate and personalised results. On average sales are increased by 52% following the adoption of this software, as well as experiencing 7x higher conversion rates through mobile devices. The Role:
As a sales development representative, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Requirements for the role:
- Prospecting (by phone, email, and social)
- Qualifying leads
- Building rapport quickly with high-profile customers in the territory.
- Identify the relevant decision makers to prospect
- Track and manage your lead/opportunity pipeline.
- Paying ~£35,000 + lucrative commision
- Extensive development opportunities and progression pathways
- Experience in a similar role (self generating business/sales)
- Curiosity, drive, confidence, and coachability
- To sell in a consultative manner
- Goal-orientated and able to prioritise tasks
- Personable with strong communication skills