Head of Performance Marketing
We are working with a disruptive, cloud based, next-gen accounting software company. The management team has an impressive track record of success and is well backed.
Their solution is built for the cloud, faster to implement than its competitors, it built to integrate easily with other systems, offers automatic updates and is easy to use remotely on any browser.
This disruptive solution is more powerful than existing options on the market and is poised to shake-up the accounting software market.
This key role will require the following;Hubspot
You will be responsible for implementing and managing a HubSpot strategy for the business help to define new processes and, set KPIs.
Implement and oversee digital marketing tactics (email campaigns, automation workflows, lead scoring etc.)
To develop and manage a robust cold email strategy (currently fulfilled with Lemlist)
- Build a rolling monthly program.
- Analyse results to improve performance
- Report results back to the wider team and Senior Management Team
To own and manage the Marketable data for the organisation
- Look for new data opportunities (buying in / Lead scrape etc.)
- To manage external resources to clean/validate data (Jess and/or own contact)
- To import and categorise new data in HubSpot
- Distributing data for campaigns (ie – Cold emails, webinar invites, prospect newswire, customer newswire etc.) to ensure there is ‘no doubling up’
- Help to build an opted in. database going forward
To own the overall web strategy for the business
- Ongoing analysis and CRO work to improve the customer/prospect journeys
- Undertake some of the work to build new, and improve existing pages
- SEO – Work with the current team
- PPC – Investigate the opportunity to reintroduce PPC campaigns at some point in the future
This is an exciting time to join this award winning company who continue to grow rapidly. Please e-mail email@example.com,uk to be considered for this opportunity.