Internal Sales Manager. Mortgage SaaS. £50-65K + Double OTE

  • Job Reference: RP30/9
  • Date Posted: 30 September 2019
  • Recruiter: Saleslogic
  • Location: London
  • Salary: £50,000 to £65,000
  • Bonus/Benefits: Double OTE
  • Sector: Digital/eCommerce, IT/Software/SaaS, Professional Services
  • Job Type: Permanent
  • Work Hours: Full Time

Job Description

We are working with a company that provides game-changing mortgage software, streamlining the brokerage process more than ever before, integrating a range of APIs to involve credit agents, ID checking and banking functionalities. With backing from leading insurance companies and banks, this company has plenty of room to grow and they're now looking for an Internal Sales Manager to grow alongside this exciting company.

The role of Internal Sales Manager will see you dedicating 20% of your time to managing a small team of 5 junior sales executives, while the other 80% of your time will be dedicated to winning new business. This will later develop into a hybrid role where you look after clients also, dealing predominantly with Financial Advisors and Mortgage Brokers.

Key Requirements:
*4+ years' SaaS sales experience.
*2+ years' management/mentoring experience.
*Fast-paced start-up environment - strong work ethic and new business hunter mentality.
*Experience/understanding of Financial services/Mortgages is a bonus but not essential.
*Proof of consistently performing against targets.

This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to further their software sales career with an exciting and growing company in the mortgages sector. If you think you fit the criteria above and would be a good fit for the role, click APPLY now or email Ricky Punia at rp@saleslogic.co.uk with your CV to apply directly.

Internal Sales Manager. Sales Manager. Head of Sales. Business Development Manager. Account Executive. New Business. Player Manager. Mortgage Software. SaaS Sales. Insurance. Financial Services. Automation Software. Outbound.