External Partnerships Manager
- Job Reference: RCGCP-01
- Date Posted: 27 June 2019
- Recruiter: Saleslogic
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £60,000 to £72,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + 20% Bonus
- Sector: Commercial
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
This is a unique opportunity to join a start-up who are part of a bigger global bank but run as a separate entity. They have already won a significant number of bank customers and this is expected to grow dramatically in the months ahead.
The solution is largely aimed at the SME market and is a funding solution that has no fees and lower charges then many alternatives. It is also very easy to set up and use.
They are searching for a Digital and External Partnerships Manager to develop excellent relationships with existing partners, as well as developing this network further to drive growth. Channel Partners will include accounting software providers, e-invoicing companies and digital marketplaces (amongst others).
The successful candidate will be expected to raise the profile of the organisation across internal and external channels, lead the internal and external digital channel including coordination of marketing activity, deliver successful presentations and pitches, lead negotiations on new external partnership contracts, as well as develop and build our client's reputation in the market.
* Must have taken a product to market before and built a partnership network before.
* Have some prior experience of working in financial services and ideally some exposure to working capital products.
* Experience of work with a fast growth company selling to the SMB sector.
* Be able to work most of the week in London
This is a chance to come-in and help shape the growth of an exciting well backed company.
They offer a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package and excellent future career prospects.