- Job Reference: 341454
- Date Posted: 22 June 2022
- Recruiter: Saleslogic
- Location: Remote
- Remote Working: 100% remote working possible
- Salary: £95,000
- Bonus/Benefits: x2 OTE and perks
- Sector: Sales
- Job Type: Permanent
- Pre IPO, VC Series funded
- mid-sized organisation with a global footprint
- Delivers a world leading solution providing complete drone autonomy, data analytics & mobile LiDAR mapping to any area, however inaccessible.
- They are the go to name in their industry and have a vast array of awards to go with it.
- They are expanding globally and looking to further their success to date.
- With numerous applications across a plethora of industries they are in a phenomenal position and at an extremely exciting time to join for an experienced account executive.
As an enterprise AE, you will be responsible for growing revenue through the development and maintenance of long-term strategic relationships with new and existing clients. In this role, you will be expected to perform all the activities required to support a sales engagement from the initial meeting or demonstration through to technical closure in a highly consultative manner. An ability to work collaboratively across departments within the organisation is key. Average deal sizes will be £50-200k but up to £500k, cycles of circa 6-12 months and annual targets of circa £1 million.
- 5+ years’ SaaS sales experience, infrastructure advantageous
- Proven track record of consultative solution selling and securing commitment with customers to achieve joint objectives as well as building and maintaining relationships.
- Demonstrated success in developing and effectively implementing sales solutions to meet the customers’ needs and drive business results.
- Strong customer facing presentation and influencing skills.
- Ability to proactively engage with both corporate and site-based external stakeholders and clients.
- Able to travel throughout EMEA and occasionally internationally.
- Ability to accurately forecast and manage pipeline
- Experience in selling products or services to AEC, Power, Oil & Gas, mining companies and/or to Channel Partners (Desirable).