Enterprise Sales. London FinTech. £40-60K+10% UNCAPPED Comms
- Job Reference: RP04/102
- Date Posted: 4 October 2019
- Recruiter: Saleslogic
- Location: London
- Salary: £40,000 to £60,000
- Bonus/Benefits: 10% Uncapped Comms
- Sector: Digital/eCommerce, IT/Software/SaaS, Professional Services
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
We are currently working with a company that provide both cloud-based and face-to-face real-time VAT refund calculations for company expenditure. With a global client base that has already recognised billions in savings, they are looking to continue their growth in the UK, starting with growing their consultative sales team. Through their online solution and other services, they are boasting a client base consisting of a large portion of the Fortune 500.
The role will see you in a 360 sales role, generating your own leads and hunting for new Enterprise clients. You will be an early member of a small, but rapidly growing, sales team and will play an integral part in company growth. Successful candidates will be expected to achieve £250K+ revenue in your first year, selling into all verticals and dealing with all levels of decision makers.
* 3+ years' B2B sales experience.
* At least 1 years' experience dealing directly with large Enterprise clients (FTSE100/Fortune 500s).
* New business hunter (Finance/Tax background ideal).
* Driven and hungry with a passion for sales.
* Proof of overachieving against revenue targets.
This is an exciting time to get on board with a company seeing global success at the forefront of their industry. They are offering a base salary of £40-60K with an uncapped commission structure of 10% of every deal you make. If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, click APPLY now or email Ricky Punia at email@example.com to apply with your CV directly.
Business development manager, account executive, sales representative, enterprise sales, enterprise account executive, new business hunter, b2b sales, outbound, vat refund, tax claim software, tech sales London, uncapped commission