Director of Inside Sales. Financial Automation SaaS. £120-130K+
- Job Reference: CJ3101
- Date Posted: 31 January 2020
- Recruiter: Saleslogic
- Location: London
- Salary: £120,000 to £130,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + Bonus
- Sector: IT/Software/SaaS, Professional Services
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Automating and digitising invoices increases the efficiency and productivity of multiple departments within a business. My client is at the forefront of the Invoice and Financial Automation SaaS space and are now looking for someone to come on board to re-imagine the Sales function. This is an exciting time for the business, as they're investing heavily in sales and need someone to drive this growth.
The role of Director of Inside Sales/Managed Sales will see you in a pure management role, leading a team of hardworking Inside Sales and Key Account Management salespeople, who will be dealing with SMEs and large Enterprises from all over the world. You'll set KPIs, mentor & train your team and will be responsible for output and strategy. You'll work closely with the C-Suite, Marketing and others within the company in order to maximise efficiency.
* 4+ years' experience in inside sales with a strong new business track record
* 2+ years' management experience
* Experience in large Enterprise sales as well as smaller deals
* European languages are a bonus
* Proof of consistently overachieving against sales targets and driving a successful team
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced and skilled Inside Sales person to take their next step into a role with a leading London FinTech, along with the competitive salary package on offer. If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, click APPLY now or email Connor Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to apply directly.