Our client offers a SaaS platform that helps to drive employee engagement and provide management and HR teams with the data needed to make better informed decisions.
This HR Tech company currently employs just over 40 staff and they are beginning to scale-up following a recent funding round. The Role
They are searching for an experienced Chief Revenue Officer to join their executive team. You will have responsibility for the Direct Sales, Channel Sales and Marketing; and lead the go-to-market strategy and execution for the business.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a SaaS business and driven growth from low millions of ARR to £10m+. Key Requirements
- Proven track record of scaling SaaS/tech company towards £10m ARR.
- Experience developing and enhancing sales and marketing infrastructure and processes in growth stage companies.
- Deep knowledge and experience delivering successful business growth in tech companies as a CRO, Chief Sales Officer, VP Sales, Head of Sales or similar, with a SaaS background.
- Expert at hiring, coaching and retaining great talent.
- Positive/can-do attitude and an ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic technology environment.
- Compelling communicator – able to convey executive presence with internal and external audiences, including the leadership team, customers and partners
This is a great opportunity to get in early with a fast-growing and forward-thinking tech company that are at an exciting stage in their development. Our client is offering a competitive package in the region of £120k-£140k base + 50% OTE bonus + generous share options.
If this role sounds right for you, click APPLY or alternatively email your CV to Saleslogic: email@example.com.