Our client is a software company that is an emerging leader in their field and continue to win awards for their solutions as well as their culture. Ranked in the top 100 fastest growing European companies in the FT 1000, they are looking for the ideal person to join their team. This company provides a trusted solution used by more than 30,000 professionals across the world. More impressive than their success however is their sharp focus on maintaining their core values that are inclusive and rewarding for aspirational individuals. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting company and help continue their expansion. The Role
This role will involve carefully cultivating relationships with prospective clients and then working with the senior account executives to take them on the journey from prospect to customer. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be able to generate interest and create sales opportunities with a sophisticated approach and will become an integral part of their lead generation department. You are someone who is able to work well in a team whilst also demonstrating a strong ability to work under little supervision. You are self-motivated and able to work efficiently yet effectively in order to reach and surpass your targets. This role will also demand you to be well informed of latest industry news as well as maintaining competitor knowledge, demonstrating a proactive attitude. Additionally, this role will require you to represent the company at events and trade shows to generate new leads, including virtual, local, regional, national and international events. Key Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years working in a quota carrying role at a software company, with a proven track record of high achievement.
- Organised and highly effective self-starter.
- Well-versed in engaging the C suite at large organisations and pitching enterprise software solutions.
- Exceptional relationship builder, confident networker, and great at managing multiple stakeholders.
- Able to clearly explain how software delivers business benefits to customers.
- Used to building and reporting on outreach sequences (HubSpot, Outreach, Salesloft etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, can craft and iterate tailored messaging to prospects.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a highly successful and awarded company who are at an exciting stage in their development. They are offering a very competitive package - £35-45 + uncapped commission + private healthcare and other additional benefits. If you believe you are a good fit for the role, click APPLY. Alternatively, send your CV to Ollie Thornton at Saleslogic – email@example.com.