Have a very exciting opportunity with a new client looking to build there first sales team in London. My client are established in the Inventory/Warehouse Management software space and going through a big growth phase. They specialise in streamlining business operations across mid-market wholesale, distribution, import and ecommerce businesses.
They have very much been a product first company over the years, so innovation and upgrades/updates have been at the forefront of this company whilst they have organically grown. Now looking to take the company to the next level by building their first sales team
- Huge opportunity for the right candidate to come in and develop within the business as their 1st sale hire
- 360 role, so closing experience is a must!
- Must have at least 2-5 years SaaS sales experience
- Ideally coming from an ERP, Inventory/Warehouse Management, eCommerce background (not a absolute necessity)
- Self-starter, self sufficient and happy to run with a first sales in role.
Package - £50k - £70k (DOE) plus uncapped Comms and great additional benefits.
If this sounds like you then get in touch; email@example.com