Saleslogic is searching on behalf of a long-term client, for a new Business Development Manager. Our client is undoubtedly a global leader in the very niche space of Talent Assessment. Their client list, including BBC, DHL, McDonalds, Harrods, Sky and Shell is the envy of their competitors, and their robust, proprietary technology and professional services is second to none in this sector. They are able to assess and develop talent from career starters to Executive leadership, which means better hiring decisions are made and the best talent is retained and nurtured. They have a client retention rate of 97%, which speaks volumes for the product and services they supply. Are you seeing the potential?
Our client is about 150 people strong, with offices in Central London and Birmingham, and is on track to have grown 30% in 2021 - an impressive statistic with global events in mind.
They are recipients of numerous industry awards for contribution to fairness, diversity, inclusion and social mobility. The way that they approach talent assessment, with authenticity at the heard of everything they do, means that they measure the right aspects in a fair, transparent and consistent way, translating in to better decisions, allround.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Generation and relationship maintenance of key client contacts (typically Heads of Talent Acquisition/Management, Heads of Assessment, HR Directors etc)
* Absolute responsibility for the entire Sales cycle, focussing on new logo win strategies
* Meet and exceed Sales targets, so a genuine drive, hunger and desire to succeed is paramount
* Accurately update your CRM to forecast deals and reports to Management on weekly, monthly and quarterly bases
* Ensure your clients are 100% delighted with their investment in this technology and services. This is a major focus too.
* Ideally from the industry, you'll have an extensive network of high levels contacts in this area. If not, an interest in Psychology and occupational assessment is the bare minimum.
* Be a self-starter with a mindset focussing on client growth, collaboration and influencing at all levels
* Experience of building excellent relationships and acting as a trusted advisor to promote best practice in assessing/developing talent
* Demonstrable ability to negotiate deals which work for both the company and client. Deal sizes can range from £50k to £250k+
* Excellent oral and written communication skills to liaise internally with all colleagues and externally to ensure proposals, RFP's and pitches are delivered on time, professionally and succintly
* Our clients' company values centre around Humility, Authenticity, Fairness and Transparency, so yours should too.
SALARY & LOCATION:
Our client operates a very meritocratic system, and rewards the best talent and results very well. The basic salary salary is between £65k-£80k, dependent of experience, with a very attractive commission structure and benefits package PLUS share options.
With offices in London and Birmingham, location is flexible as are remote working practices for genuine reasons so as global events subside, the expectation is that if not with prospects or clients, you would be in the office.
In summary, this is a superb opportunity to join a trusted, innovative, disruptive and passionate company with proven technology, professional services and referenceable clients which make prospects sit up and listen to what you have to say. We don't expect this role to be open for very long, so if this is you, please send your CV to Darren Light at email@example.com for an initial conversation.