Business Development Director - Insurance
- Job Reference: GCDF1
- Date Posted: 4 April 2019
- Recruiter: Saleslogic
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £60,000 to £80,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Double OTE + benefits
- Sector: IT/Software/SaaS
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
We are working with a rapidly expanding company that provides clients with an end-to-end data solution. The business works across multiple sectors, helping customers who have challenges in managing, merging and manipulating data, in order to drive data-led decision making. Services include: Advisory, Project Management and Delivery, Data Management, Data Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI).
The company has had great success in the Banking and Finance sector over recent years, but off the back of some notable wins in the Insurance sector, is now turning its new business focus on the Insurance market. A 360 sales role, you will be responsible for everything from lead generation to close; and then subsequent account management responsibilities. Excellent growth opportunities are in place if you are successful in the role, as the business expands into this new market.
* Must have 3+ Years' experience of selling Services to the Insurance sector.
* Hybrid role with strong new business credentials and the ability to manage long term client relationships.
* Demonstrable experience of utilising a clear and defined sales process
* Motivated individual with the desire to progress professionally and personally
* Background in data, analytics, BI and technology sales an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company and lead the charge on the next phase of their growth. An attractive salary package is on offer with a comprehensive and competitive bonus and benefits package.
To discuss this role please contact: email@example.com