A leading Business Intelligence company, providing a comprehensive data integration and business analytics platform is looking for a Swedish-speaking Inside Sales Representative to join their London office. Their open source, embeddable platform gives businesses in any vertical the ability to extract the maximum amount of value from their data, using it to power increased revenue, lower costs and increased efficiency.
As Senior Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and developing leads both outbound and inbound, working towards a monthly quota. Your remit will be to strategically call and email target accounts at C-level and below, generating and 'warming up' sales opportunities for Enterprise sales representatives in the Nordic region.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 3 years sales experience within software, SaaS or an equally complex product space
- Experience prospecting into high level decision makers at Enterprise level
- Native or fluent Swedish language skills
- A self-managed, energetic and resilient attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
This is a chance to work for a company with a truly prestigious client list. For the right candidate we are offering a generous package, with £40K starting salary plus £25K OTE. To discuss the role further, contact email@example.com.